Measure and find out your earnings on sales at any time You have several commission calculation modes, filters and advanced settings available.
You have the option of configuring different commission rates that vary depending on the discount bracket applied to the sale. You can also decide whether or not to consider the closing discount.
Commissions can be calculated in two different ways:
- Percentage on sale price
You can calculate the commission on the individual product by setting a percentage calculated on the sales price net of discounts.
- Percentage on sales margin
You can calculate the commission on the individual product sold, by setting a percentage calculated on the sales margin (difference between sales price and minimum amount).
The percentage can be set on the entire product list, product categories, or individually on each product.
New settings and filters for:
- Comparing results over the years with a specified date range
- Viewing commission data, even with respect to individual products
- Selecting suppliers, customers, items with description, product category, customer category simultaneously
- Showing a list of the most profitable products
- Evaluating your own performance
With the Statistics Dashboard-essential business intelligence tool, you have a detailed report highlighting earnings month by month, order by order.
Scegli l’opzione più adatta
al tuo Business
Basic + Catalogue
Basic + Catalogue + Variants